Commando Hybrid Hoodie
Designed for when you're working hard in unpredictable weather, the Commando Hybrid Hoodie is an extremely versatile, up-armored technical base layer, optimized for performance and protection in unforgiving terrain.
Constructed from a unique blend of postconsumer recycled PET bottles and recycled oyster shells, the Commando Hoodie is extremely quick drying and moisture wicking, helping you to stay dry. This stretch performance fabric also provides UPF 40-50 protection and has built in anti-odor properties that don’t wash out. Strategically designed, using a 2-layer, ultra-lightweight, waterproof-breathable, DWR coated fabric to provide up-armored abrasion and weather protection in key areas. The chest zip and hood with built in face mask, allow you to adjust to changing weather conditions and workload. This is not your average base layer, put on your armor.
- Main Fabric: 100% polyester made from post-consumer recycled PET bottles and recycled oyster shells
- Waterproof Reinforcement Fabric: Waterproof: 10,000mm / Breathable: 10,000+G/M2/24H / DWR finish
- Reinforced upper body and hood
- Reinforced forearms
- Extreme moisture wicking and quick drying
- Built in anti-odor properties that don’t wash out
- Raglan sleeves for comfort when under load
- 4-way stretch
- Flatlock seams
- UPF rating 40-50
- Hood with built in face mask
- Base layer fit